Work package 5 leader: Jan Willem Wagenaar
Main tasks are:
- To set-up the requirements for the WindScanner.eu database and to prepare the access management of the WindScanner.eu database, including investigating the set-up of an Access Committee.
- To establish procedures for scheduling of measurement campaigns within the WindScanner.eu. Rights of access, validation, changes, additions, etc. must be defined.
- To set-up the requirements and working procedures for data processing, data validation and storage of data.
- To establish a common and well-defined way to analyze the data, so that irrespective of the user the same analyses results are obtained. This will ensure standardization in data analysis and reporting.
- To investigate and to establish a scheme for Open Access, e-Science and networking.
- To establish working procedures to create end-user (the research community and industry) support and to disseminate the results of analyses and research.